We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Sales Manager to help us in forging strong relationships with clients.
• Good spoken and written English (upper-intermediate+)
• Basic knowledge in human resource management and psychology (not necessarily, but desirable)
• Basic knowledge of sales
• Ability to learn fast
• Experience in working with freelancing platform (not necessarily, but desirable)
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Positive attitude
• Plenty of initiative
• Desire to be part of a team
• Interact with the sales team
• Personnel Management
• Collaborate with leaders and business development managers
• Scheduling and installing tasks
• Control of internal tasks
Other useful skills include:
• Interest and enjoyment in working with people
• Polite and tactful personality
This is no job for shy, retiring types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy communicating and speaking.
Want to know more?