We are a Japanese company which is holding several companies build around the Internet, and we are seeking a director for the new business.
Currently we are developing several services such as AI and drones that are completely new to this world. This time we are seeking a director who will participate in many kinds of projects with our CEO who is a main person to plan those new services, and conduct researches as an assistant. Any person can apply for this position—it doesn’t matter whether a person is a freelancer or a full-time worker. If you know the global services very well and would like to get involved in a new global service from the planning stage, please apply now!
- Preparing project plans or proposal documents (with Google Presentation)
- Market research (competitor research or market research to be conducted to a considerable depth)
- Setting up a service system (helping to build up a new service system with utilizing freelancers from overseas)
*Works and tasks will be finalized based on the experience in the past.
- Plenty knowledge of web services with a global point of view
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Good at preparing documents
- Systems Engineer
- You can take this position as a second job as long as you can spare your time for more than three hours a day.
- If you are hired, you will be basically working remotely.
- You will use chat services such as ChatWork or Slack for work.
- For those who live in Tokyo, a face-to-face meeting can be setup.
USD 1,000-3,000 (Monthly fixed price)
Depending on experience and your preference
Please attach your CV and quote your price per month.
Please note that we are seeking a person who can communicate in Japanese and prepare planning or proposal documents in both English and Japanese.