We are seeking a talented Senior node.js Developer to work on a custom node.js project. Your first project will be with an exciting NYC-based startup with manufacturing in China that has seen rapid traffic growth since its beta launch. Its flagship application is printallover.me (the latter is just one example of how the *** tech can be used). This is a high profile technical position, suitable to at least a senior engineer who is very hands on yet open to managing a team in the future.
You will be working on a full shopping and product visualization solution in node and supporting technologies. The current prototype is a mix of Ruby, node, and AngularJS built by a **** co-founder on existing shopping platforms.
Specifically the application will need both:
1) A robust API with oauth2.0 built on shopify
2) A built out scalable skeleton of the custom node.js solution
The ideal hire knows how to architect scalable websites and APIs and can work well in small cross-functional teams with tons of iterations and feedback along the way. We're looking for the following skills:
- Knowledge of Oauth2 and API development a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of node debugging tools and leak detection required.
- Client knowledge: HTML, SASS/CSS, jQuery, Responsive UI, Templating Engines
- Server proficiencies: Node, Mongo
- Tools: GitHub, Grunt
- Can architect complex web applications using frameworks and APIs
- Proven experience with full stack development for high volume web applications (show us your portfolio)
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Great English communication skills
Your First Client **** was launched in 2007 by Jesse Finkelstein, a retailer and manufacturer, and his sister, Meredith Finkelstein Chang, who previously developed financial modeling software at Morgan Stanley. This unique concept combines old-fashioned capitalism with crowd-funding principles so investors get to launch their dream projects and get a percentage of the sales. More than a microfinancing site for designers, it's a one-stop shop, enabling designers to fulfill all their requirements from sourcing, sampling and production to image-making as well as e-commerce. This startup is really on fire with traffic and sales doubling every month.
We connect #WomenInTech located all over the world to exciting distributed work opportunities at A-list start-ups, non-profits and studios. By investing in a distributed work style, we attract today’s professional women, who are self-driven and value flexibility, and couple them with companies who need the job done. We handle the contracts, payments and skills review of potential contractors making sure they’re matched to the right job. We believe distributed working is the new way to enable the professional female workforce.