A very simple iPad app that loads and displays a website internally, and that in addition has three small functions on it's own.
Before loading the website the app will query our server to see if there is a connection. If yes, the website is displayed. If no, the user will be notified that a connection could not be opened.
- The possibility to store username and password
(the website will then be loaded using this info, for instance by GET)
- "About" button that displays information about the app.
- "Buy credits" button, that depending on what's possible:
- either just loads a different website where the web-solution itself will handle buying credits
- or buys credits charging the users appstore account directly. If the last option is used, there must be a safe way of transmitting this information to my server, in order to know how many credits the user has on his account.
The main functionality of the application will of course be provided through the website that it loads, and thus not be of the concern when programming the application itself.