We are looking for a new part time team member for 10-15 hours a week. You can join us in the office at the Humboldt Universities Founder's House and/or work remote.
- HMTL5 and CSS3, in particular CSS-transforms, as well super important
- Some idea about linear algebra, cause that's what we do when we animate layers. Not a must if you know how to handle "transform: matrix()"
- Development workflows (e.g. version control, unit tests) are a great plus
- Node.js and backend programming would be a plus
- DevOps would be a plus as well.
- Learn what it takes to create a full stack web application
- Dive into the Berlin startup scene and work with an international team
- Take responsibility as one of the first on board
- Flexible work hours, 10-15h per week, works very well with for example ongoing studies
- also as internship
- paid, 12€ per hour.