We need to setup a solution for providing access for end-users to geo blocked sites through proxy or VPN.
We need an experienced sysadmin to help us with the following:
* Provide initial consultancy on a preferable solution to choose, and make recommendations of which software to use.
* Optionally assist with parts of or complete setup of backend solution (No web GUI coding needed)
* Optionally provide further support/consultancy later on.
Please be sure to provide examples of previous work on similar/related projects to demonstrate proficiency
Requirements for the solution:
* Open source software is preferred
* Lightweight and portable. Easy to setup on a standard Linux server, easy to setup on a VPS.
* Scalable as user base increases (to hundreds of thousands of users)
* User friendliness for end-user. Must provide simple setup for non technical end-users
* Authentication in some way. Either through browser, or by logging in to separate web GUI that adds/writes the users IP to a whitelist/config file.
* Keeping bandwidth usage low. If possible minimize the content that has to pass through the service.