We are looking for a savvy data scientist expertise with neural network and BCI fields.
You will be working with a team of professionals lead by PhDs.
Ideal candidates will have this profile:
- expert in data wrangling and using tools for large-scale data exploration
- proven track record of ML usage in industrial settings, i.e., how to translate business opportunities to ML problems and how to build solutions that have an impact on core business metrics
- extensive experience with building Machine Learning models (we do care about familiarity with recent advancement in deep learning but more importantly, you should have a solid understanding of and experiences with core ML concepts and traditional modeling techniques)
- you should be an expert in at least one of the main areas of machine learning such as learning-to-rank for information retrieval, recommend system, natural language processing, bandit algorithms, boosting, statistics and deep learning, computer vision, pattern recognition
- solid programming skills (SQL, Python, Java/Scala)
Apply with your previous experience(object detection, data mining, NPL, etc).