- Make an import (and maybe merge) routine into an SQL Server database or "screen based" (XML?) import from other sites.
- Do some updates in the existing "hard coded" ASP and HTML code - mostly menus, and change some graphics or make a new solution on top of the database. Create two new simple tables (in SQL Server) with 4 fields each with interfaces.
- Make an export routine (most likely XML) from this database/site. One time and probably updates.
- Optional: Change some graphical elements and make a new logo.
- Optional: Update and internal "CRM system" with some fields and functionality.
- Optional: Transfer the site to my ISP. Challenge: Set up for a "dedicated" server...