This job includes the following tasks:
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks. 3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Qualifications To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
•Bachelor's degree (preferable also Master degree) in computer science, computer programming or information technology or computer engineering
•Experience (at least 1 year) in the areas of systems administration & networking technologies & installation, technical support, troubleshooting, configuring network permissions, encrypting network transmissions and monitoring.
Candidate needs to work at the office in Frankfurt.