Sorry for the inconvenience. I urgently need a family Wedding Photographer in London for our wedding dinner tonight at 6pm. Our chief photographer and friend of the family Hugo has been confined to bed with a heavy cold.
- have proven experience in covering family weddings
- NOT have a history of paparazzi work!
- be able to deal with Royalty, WAGs, prima donnas and other celebrities
- be able to work discretely and tactfully and sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- bring his own camera and laptop equipment. Don’t forget your memory cards!
- have sufficient experience with http://www.twago.com/expert/Designer/Photoshop-Editing" style="text-decoration:none;color:black;">photo editing for selected family members
- be familiar with modern social media things like uploading pictures to our http://www.flickr.com/photos/britishmonarchy">Flickr-account or facebook.
- be within travelling distance to London
- conform to the dress code: uniform, morning coat or lounge suit. Bring enough tissues.
- http://www.twago.de" style="text-decoration:none;color:black;">Bidding will close at 14.30
- Photographer must be able to be at staff entrance at 16.00 sharp. Secret address will follow once we have chosen the photographer.
- Dinner ceremony will commence with arrival of our guests at 18.00.
Note: I won’t be personally available to handle your open questions until 2pm. In urgent cases please contact my staff through @ClarenceHouse on twitter.com
Sent from my http://www.twago.com/expert/iPhone-App/iPhone-app" style="text-decoration:none;color:black;">iPhone