We are looking for a “Swiss Army Knife” to join the team as a home-based Office Admin/Marketing Assistant who will cover several aspects of the business.
We are looking for someone who can deliver results while working unsupervised.
- Quick learner
- Great eye for detail
- Fluent English is a must (spoken/written)
- Clear communication skills
- Self-management and initiative
- Ability to clearly follow instructions
- Good numerical skills (basic mathematics)
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise tasks
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
Below, we’ve listed typical tasks that the role may require you to do. Have a look and see how many of these you would feel comfortable doing on a daily basis.
- Adding/updating leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Registering leads with property developers and partners
- Allocating leads to property consultants
- Preparing weekly lead statistics in Excel (count, source, etc.)
- Monitoring and responding to blog and social media comments/reviews
- Coming up with ideas for blog/social posts & preparing briefs for writers
- Posting on blog/social media (sharing interesting stories, updates, news)
- General proofreading (e.g. newsletters, adverts, mailers)
- Preparing briefs and project-managing copywriters and proof-readers
- Writing systems and processes (how-to guides) for other staff to follow
- Writing/re-writing property adverts, email templates, etc.
- Creating/updating invoices for clients and partners
- Editing/formatting Excel spreadsheets, Word docs and Outlook templates
- Updating copy/graphics in PDF brochures using Acrobat Pro
- Merging multiple PDFs into one, adding logos and disclaimers
- Editing and updating images files, e.g. property photos or maps
- Ensuring all documents follow brand consistency guidelines
- Preparing property folders in dropbox and keeping them up-to-date
- Keeping property prices/offers/deals up-to-date (brochures, adverts)
- Dealing with internal and external email enquiries (clients, partners)
- Participating in weekly team meetings (Skype+JoinMe)
- Taking and distributing meeting notes
- Researching marketing opportunities and negotiating deals
- Sourcing, researching and finding stuff online (e.g. stats, software, etc.)
- Using Google Alerts to find newsworthy stories (for blog/social)
Additionally, which of the following do you think you will be comfortable using?
- Office365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro/PDF Editor
- Adobe Photoshop/Image Editor
- Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive
- Skype/Join.Me (Screen Sharing)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- WordPress (Website+Blog)
- Asana (Team Collaboration)
- GetResponse (Newsletters)
This is a home-based role and, as such, it is mandatory that you have a decent internet connection and a computer capable of running the software outlined above (which you will be provided with). You also have to be located within 1h of the GMT time zone and be available to work usual office hours, Monday to Friday.
If you think this role is for you, please send us your CV and Cover Letter outlining which of the aforementioned tasks, software and platforms you are comfortable with.