I am a senior entrepreneur, PhD and currenlty founder of two exciting ventures. I am looking to hire a professional and entrepreneurial personality as a Virtual Executive Assistant with HR responsibility as part of our core team.
Why Human Resources?
Following a lean corperate philosophy, the majority of our workforce is made up of freelance professionals in their respective fields, both on a project or on a continual base. Therefore, next to classic Virtual Assistance roles, I want the succesful candidate to showcase a succesful HR background, acquired in the corporate world, as he or she will be responsible for scouting, hiring and coordinating of other employees.
Next to being in charge of all (online) HR operations, in day to day work, the VA will also be involved in administrative tasks, such as project coordination (using Basecamp 3 project management software), global workforce coordination and utilization of time zone differences, etc.
Availability and Workhours
I am based in Switzerland/Germany and availability, mostly by email, between 8AM and 20PM, CET is important. The daily working hours might range from 1hr to 4hrs, mainly Monday-Fridays.
- Min. Bachelor or Degree in Adminstrative or Science field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the corporate world and minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a remote setting.
- Professional, structurized work approach
- Thorough understanding of the possibilites and limitations of virtual / remote work, including a deep understanding of the respective specializations within each field of work.
- True excitement for our ventures (one is a quite revolutionary product, promoting a healthy lifestyle and the other product is for people who enjoy outdoor / adventure activities)
Project Management: Basecamp 3; Files/Documents: Google Docs, Websites: Wordpress, Squarespace
(A Basecamp 3 account will be provided, learning to use Basecamp needs only minutes and is self explanatory)
To ensure you’ve read the entirety of this message, please include the name of your favorite song in your reply.
English on a fluid conversational level, German would be a plus but is not required