Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application for a major technology company and we are seeking Norwegian speakers based in Norway to participate in this project.
• The work involves reading and recording short Norwegian prompts in an online application, preferably Android smart phone/tablet/ but can also use a laptop/PC.(Not compatible with iPhone/iPad).
• The total recording time will take approximately 40 minutes. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
• Upon completion, payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill.
• Native/Fluent in Norwegian
• Grew up or spent most of your life living in Norway
• Good Wi-Fi connection
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project and get paid for contributing, apply now!
Link to apply:[OBSCURED]
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have applied.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. To learn more about Appen and how we help technology companies by utilizing freelance workers around the globe check us out at www.appen.com or type in "appen jobs" in your favorite search tool.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.