Project duration: 2 month full time expected.
How to respond: Please respond after the full reading of this RFP. Please include in your offer:
- your cv and/or linkedin account;
- experience in similar projects summary (may be required a sample view by skype with shared desktop);
- your proposal in terms of project solutions (server, platform, language etc);
- schedule of the engagement and milestones;
- working location and expected travel (if any);
- if you are individual or company and fiscal country of residence;
- financial offer.
The project scope is to develop a web based application (accessible as well from mobile devices) to register:
- short term rentals booking information in a DB;
- treasury entries in a db;
connected with sub databases, generate reports, archive information/images online, alerts and summaries.
The scope of the project is currently set and used on advanced MS Excel based working papers that includes the required fields and most of required reports.
This is an asset and make easy the project management and planning for the candidate. We currently use Booking sync that is a channel manager open to connection. We are in contact with the developers and can evaluate the information integration.
Examples of sub databases:
1. Properties database (includes property details)
2. Property owner/s database (includes owner information)
3. Housekeeper database
4. Hosts database
5. Suppliers database
6. Treasury accounts database
7. Extra services database
8. Media summary
9. Price list
Examples of Reports:
target fields, formulas and forms available on excel
1. Rental file
2. Prefilled rental contract
3. P&L and activity indicators summary by property for Property Owners
4. P&L and activity indicators summary by property for Management
5. Calendar for Property Owners
6. Calendar for Management
Web application language: english.
We are a pro Google Apps for Business company and we extensively it.
Downloadable databases on ms excel, pdf , csv, ms word.
Uploadable info by excel.
We priviledge solutions proposed on google apps.
The in charge shall advise a cloud server and assist in the subscription process.
Code must be clear and accessible.
Access must be secured for multiple users with different access righs perimiter to read and or write.
Mediterranea is a growing start-up company based in central-southern Italy operating all over Italy in property management for international short term serviced rentals. We work for property owners and manage properties like an hotel. We currently manage approx 65 properties.
Our headquarter is Formia (LT) - 1 hour train from Rome. In alternative we can set up meetings in Rome at Deloitte & Touche headquarter (in this case accomodation providing is limited to 4 nighs)
Mediterranea is solid growing company and further web app evolution are in program every year. Successful candidates will continue to assist us over the year. Furthermore Mediterranea is a Deloitte & Touche italy incubated start-up and successful candidates will be introduced to similar projects development.
Terms and conditions
Salary/price: This is a request for proposal. We will evaluate the best candate according to:
- matured experiences on similar projects (35 points),
- proven skills and years of experience (15 points),
- economics proposed (50 points).
We will not evaluate proposals lower than 1.000€ ad greater than 5.500€.
Individuals/Companies: Please advise if you are able to provide country of residence and issue an invoice.
Project location: The project can be carried forward at candidate office/place. We require physical presence at projects milestones only (3 at least) or we can evaluate to carry forward the project coordinating over skype. We do have available desk so candidates who want to perform the project at our office are welcome.
Payment terms: 10% at project's signature - 40% at the delivery of the first report and availability of clear code - 40% at full project test - 10% after 1 month of running.
Travel expenses: for candidates coming from other or out of Lazio region candidates we directly provide accomodation and meals up to 12 working days stay.
Privacy disclosure: we require the candidates to sign a privance and non-disclosure agreement.