[OBSCURED], a dynamic business unit of the [OBSCURED], offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our [OBSCURED], Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
About the job:
We are currently looking for a Freelance WEB/UX Designer to work with us. Focused on Web, UX and digital media design your projects will occasionally relate to print media. You will be collaborating with a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will have a high level of autonomy with the ability to work remotely 80% of the time and choose your own working hours. professionalism and good sense of humor.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with our digital marketing team developing digital designs and designing digital assets for our online marketing channels
• Creating digital campaigns and design ideas from scratch alongside product owners and managers
• Working on various projects ranging from marketing banners for display and social media, newsletters, landing pages and responsive websites/pages
• Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements
• Collaborating with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments
• Implementing creative, innovative, and relevant ideas that meet UX and best practice standards to life
The ideal candidate is located in Berlin and shows:
• A strong understanding for the performance marketing of digital designs and the parametric needed for successful digital assets and online campaigns
• A diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgement and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, color, and imagery
• Excellent understanding of graphic and web design principles
• Sound knowledge of usability requirements for web and mobile
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Focus on creating simple solutions that meet the users’ goals
• Experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team
• An ease and clarity in communicating thoughts and ideas to technical and non-technical people
• Ability to work efficiently with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, such as InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and extensive practical experience in your field
• A highly creative mind that thinks outside the box
• Fluency in English. German is a plus
• Ability to work on icons, illustrations or animations is a big plus
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your portfolio, cover letter and CV right away to [OBSCURED]
We look forward to meeting you!