we are looking to build a website that can do the following:
- People should be able to create an account
- people with an account can enter event information for a specific event stream (e.g. Eventstream "LiveMusic Berlin" --> LiveMusic event in Bar XYZ, Friday, 20th, starting at 8pm...)
- other people with an account should be able to "follow" the existing event stream to their liking (similar as you follow certain twitter channels)
- "follow" the follower decides himself which stream he want to follow, it's not like a managed distribution list.
- Every time a new event is entered for an event stream that a user follows the user should get a direct meeting invite (that is an .ics invite, NOT an email - ics is the standard used to sent meeting invites between mailing software like Outlook etc. It also knowsn as the iCal standard)
The project will be executed Jan-March 2014, designing the interface is not part of the job - it is the pure functionality that counts.
I am looking forward to your responses. Please do not hesitate to ask if you should have any questions.
The budget for it is not yet fixed, therefore I just put in an unlimited value (the field cannot be left blank here)