[OBSCURED] and its partners are working on a project to investigate the research-policy-practice synergies in transitional justice. swisspeace is seeking quotations for the design and development of a project website.
1.1 About the project
This project aims to improve peacebuilding practice by looking at how we generate research and knowledge about peace and its components. More specifically this project focuses on transitional justice processes in Côte d’Ivoire, South Sudan and Mozambique. These processes seek to address massive human rights violations of the past in order to ensure a future of sustainable peace and development. Such processes may include truth commissions, prosecutions of perpetrators and reparations programmes for victims.
This project will be undertaken with partners at the Centres Suisse de Recherches Scientifique in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire and at the Centre for Peace and Development of the University of Juba, South Sudan. Together we will interview people working in transitional justice processes, people affected by transitional justice processes and policy-makers advocating for transitional justice processes. We will then make recommendations for researchers, policy-makers and practitioners to help them best work together to generate better knowledge to inform transitional justice processes; processes which are able to contribute to sustainable peace and development in the case study countries and beyond.
This is a three year project funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation.
For more information see: http://swisspeace.ch/ and http://www.r4d.ch/modules/thematically-open-research/knowledge-for-peace .
1.2 Purpose of the website
[OBSCURED] is looking for a website developer to design and develop a website for the project. The aims of the website are to:
¾ Create visibility of the project to: the general public and interested experts (from academia/research, practice and policy-making)
¾ Provide a knowledge hub or knowledge network (resource and information platform, space for exchange, discussion and participation) for different target groups:
- Researchers, practitioners and policy makers in the fields of transitional justice, peacebuilding and development. These can be from academic or other research institutions, think-tanks, local/national/international non-governmental organizations, international organizations like the UN, governments, and regional actors such as the EU, or others.
- The project team
1.3 Website features
The website is expected to have the following features:
- Lightweight (needs to be easily accessible from regions with limited internet capacity and slow internet connections)
- Two-level hierarchy
- User-friendly Content Management System which allows swisspeace to update information (preferred TYPO3, other free CMS are possible)
- A highly visible “news” section
- A discussion forum either 1) publicly available or 2) for members/subscribers
1.4 Required services
swisspeace is therefore seeking a quotation for the following services:
- Logo design
- Website design (in the frame of overall swisspeace visual identity guidelines) and development, including a discussion forum
- Handover of website with two complete test pages
- Training session on content management for two to four members of swisspeace
1.5 Required documents
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit the following:
- one quotation for a website including a public discussion forum and one quotation for website including a members-only discussion forum in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Reference links to comparable websites you have previously developed
- Examples of design work (esp. logo designs)
Please submit the above information by Monday, 26th September 2016.
Ich benötige eine neue Webseite.
Die Webseite soll designt und programmiert werden.