General DescriptionSmall widget, add-in to the Chrome browser. Logically (and by design) can be divided into following parts:
1. Setup - should install widget on user PC after getting user's approval on legal disclaimer
2. Widget infrastructure:
• GUI window providing place-holder panel, capable to display one or several UI components with given API and description
• Interface with Analysis module based on provided API
• Interface with browser API to support Analysis needs
3. Analysis module – proprietary SW module
4. UI component to be displayed within place-holder panel – proprietary SW module
Implement Setup (1) and Infrastructure (2) modules. API for Analysis module (3) and description of UI component (4) will be provided as part of the detailed description
See attached file for more details.
P.S. I'm seasoned SW manager with vast hands-on experience. Less familiar with web development but I believe this project should be quite straight forward for person familiar with relevant technologies and toolkits.