I'm looking for a wordpress expert to do the following:
1. Setup a payment option for WordPress WooCommerce that makes use of PayPal's Adaptive Payments API. Specifically, this will be used to setup a pre-approved payment to allow a user to pre-order a product. Payment would be taken out at a future set date. Such payments can be a 1-time purchase and some will be recurring (i.e. the user pre-orders a recurring service today, with a future payment for let's say March 1, 2014... the first payment will be automatically taken out on March 1, 2014 and then future payments will be taken out as per the interval designated in the product info)
2. Frontend development for the web shop including changes such as:
- A sticky, hovering Add-to-cart + cart summary + other cart related notifications section (for example if the user must select some options before they can add the product to the cart, this notification would be shown instead of the add-to-cart button and would be removed once the add-to-cart button is available for use).
- Modify the templates used by woocommerce and some other related plugins to add a 'quickview' for the products being shown to the user. For example, I have a plugin called composite products used by woocommerce to create a 'composite' product from existing individual products,which will show the 'short description' of the compositite products however there's no easy to get more details about the product.
- Individual product page: remove the short description field and replace it with the main content field. (right now the short description field is shown first with the main content field shown at the bottom).
- Other misc changes to clean up and improve the overall usability of the shop.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!