Responsibilities will include:
- New coding for our existing themes, plugins (Cart 66), and third party integrations
- Updating and maintenance of code across our network of websites
- Troubleshooting website and technology issues across our managed platforms, including WordPress, OpenX, Brightcove, iDevAffiliate, and several more
- Testing new website code prior to deployment
- Managing all source code in Github
- Updating mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Gathering requirements, estimating projects, and performing approved tasks
- Communicating with our clients on tasks related to their initiatives
- Project management and team/project management (with sufficient experience)
Our clients demand exceptional work so we are very focused on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness. If hired, one of our senior developers will work with you to bring you up to speed on all our projects. Overall, you will work closely with our team but primarily take the initiative on your workload, so self-motivation is a must!
Compensation and Hours:
This opportunity is for around 20 hours per week initially, with the potential for full time if you perform well for our clients. The more of the requested capabilities/experience you have, the more hours we can offer. Hourly 1099 contract trial to start with the potential for full-time employment. The initial hourly rate (and eventually salary) is in the range of $30-$80/hr and that is dependent on your experience and performance. Paychecks are paid monthly. We look forward to uniting our time and talents with you!