Hi, I bought the Project Bidding Theme from Sitemile for my project, unfortunately the theme is buggy and cannot be used like this. The operators and those responsible have not delivered any bug fixes for a month, which throws me back from my timeline.
About the customizations:
- *As a user (service owner) when I want to post a project, there is a "Skills" field, which should on click dropdown and open a list of skills.
- *As a newly registered user (service provider and service owner), i should not be logged in directly after registration.
- *As a newly registered and activated user (service provider), i need to be redirected to the membership site if there is no active subscription and the user (service provider) clicks on "bid now" to complete subscription.
- *As a newly registered user (service provider), i should not be able to bid on any projects without an active subscription.
- *As a user (service provider and service owner), i should only see the project details like contactdetails and uploads after bidding on the project.
- *As a registered user (service owner) after selecting a winner for a project, i am forced to escrow payment even with this option turned off in the backend. This should redirect to choosen payment gateway from the backend.
- *As a registered user (service provider and service owner),when i start the chat, the chatwindow does not refresh after sending the first message, but after manually refreshing the window and sending a new message, the chat shows immediatelly the new message and works as expected.
- As a registered user (service provider), i should only be able to bid on projects within the choosen subscription type and depending on the project size, for example: lets say we have 3 memberships (small, medium, large) and also 3 different "budgets" like a dropdown (800€, 5000€ and 5000€). Users with the membership "small" can only bid on projects with budget 800€ and so on...
- Need of "Paypal Subscriptions" button integration for monthly automatic payment additionally to the possibility of one time payment for yearly subscription.
- Need of integration of "Paypal Smart Payment" Buttons so service owner and service provider can pay in their choice when the included bids of service provider are used or service owner wants to push his project to the top - click on "bid now" when bids are used, opens modal window with request that included bids are used and user should pay amount x for single bid (FYI: every membership comes with x free bids per month and should be refilled automatically after 30 days as long the subscription is active).
- On the Membership site, i need a toggle switch to toggle between monthly payed and yearly payed memberships.
- On the Membership site, i need to be able to write down package details and also mark and highlight one as recommended package.
- In case the monthly membership gets cancelled in paypal, i need to automatically deactivate the subscription of the user (service provider) so that the service provider is no more able to bid on any project.
- Within the yearly membership i need to automatically deactivate the subscription of the user (service provider) so that the service provider is no more able to bid on any project.
- Within the yearly membership i need to automatically send out a notification to the user and inform him, that in two weeks his subscription will end.
- Right now there is one registration form for both, service provider and service owner, roles are chooseable via radio button, this should be splitted into two seperate registration forms, one for the service provider and another for the service owner. Field details will be delivered
*Bugfixings (all options are available to adjust in the backend, but unfortunately don't work as expected)
link to website and login detail will be delivered to the chosen freelancer
If there are any questions, please send me a message